The 2019 Ford Mondeo Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) now available.
Available in Titanium Edition HEV and Vignale HEV
Titanium Edition Key Features include
- 18 inch alloy wheel. 17 inch available (Lower CO2) at no extra cost.
- Automatic Headlights with auto High/Low Beam
- Rain sensing Front Wipers
- Premium Leather Seats
- Twin TFT 4.2 inch cluster display
- 10 way driver and passanger power seats (inc memory driver seat)
- Variable heated front seats
- Traffic sign recognition
- Lane keeping aid
- Ford Power Start Button and key less entry
Vignale Key Features include
- 19 inch alloy wheels
- Unique Vignale exterior styling
- Ford LED adaptive headlights
- Vignale Grille upper and lower
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Premium Colour Body Paint
- Rear View Camera
- Sony DAB Audio with Navigation
- Active Noise Control
'The New Mondeo Hybrid has two sources of power: a conventional fuel engine and a battery-driven, electric motor. The system automatically switches between the powertrains, or uses a combination of both, to deliver a perfect blend of power and efficiency. And to make the whole system even more efficient, regenerative braking captures up to 90% of the energy normally lost through friction brakes, then recycles it to recharge the high-voltage battery.